Polyester Non Woven geotextile adhesion composite geogrid
When geogrid/geomembranes are combined with woven or non woven geotextile for specific application like drainage,erosion control,bank embankment,etc.
Then they are designed as Geocomposite.
– A typital example is bentonite geocomposite
– It consists bentonite filled pores when this geotextile come in contact with water the bentonite causes the pores to swell therby forming water tight sheets.
– Glass fibers are knitted on to the non woven geotextiles to enable better use in highway applications.
Geomat Composite Geogrid is a compound product made of PP geogrid and PET geotextile,especially designed for soil stabilisation and reinforcement applications. The composite geogrids are manufactured by bonding a biaxial geogrid to a nonwoven polypropylene geotextile.
- Improving bearing capacity of road foundation and prolong its service life
- Preventing road surface from subsiding and cracking
- Be convenient for construction, reducing cost and maintaining expense for the project
- Providing stability for slopes and avoid the losing of the water and soil
- It can widely apply in the water conservation, the municipal administration,
- the building,the transportation, the subway,the tunnel,
- the environmental protection and so on.
- Road construction. Applied in road to improve stability and bearing capacity, prevent deformation and crack
- 2 Retaining wall. Applied in retaining wall to improve bearing capacity
- 3 Soil foundation reinfrocement. Improve bearing capacity and cotrol sedimentation.
- 4 Slope reinfrocement. Protect the slope from collapse.
- 5 Landfill. Applied in landfilled to effectively solve the foundation problems such as uneven settlement, derivative gas emissions